Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Pajamas

Some traditions last from generation to generation because they are just too great to let go of.  When I was a little girl, we looked forward to Christmas Eve because we were allowed to open one special present.  It was no surprise what would be inside.  It was always the same, year after year, but we loved the tradition anyway.  We'd carefully peel back the Christmas wrap & squeal with excitement over the new pair of Christmas pjs held within the box.  Now that I am a mother, with 4 children to call my own, I've carried this tradition into my own home.  My kids look forward to seeing the fun new pajamas that they will get to wear Christmas Eve.




This last year, I fell in love with Brenda of Great Stitch.  She made these adorable polka dot & chevron pjs for my kids with "Magic Elf" inspired pajama tops customized with their names.  They are still a treasured pj set!


 
Brenda even sews matching clothes & pjs for dolls!  How cute, right?

Be sure to get your holiday orders in soon!  Today is the last day for regular (non-rush) holiday shipping!