Monday, February 1, 2010

Things That Inspire Me

Life is full of little bursts of sunshine which provide enough light to inspire me to be better. Today, I was thinking about some of these heaven-sent blessings that mean so much to me.

1. Uplifting music.
2. Observing random acts of kindness.
3. Watching others patient endurance in the midst of trials.
4. Sincere compliments given by others.
5. True love.
6. Hand-written thank you cards.
7. Receiving the hugs/kiss of a child.
8. Good quotes.
9. Enduring friendship.
10. Seeing others accomplish difficult goals.
What inspires you?

3 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

hahha that Bra picture is awesome!!

Music is one of the biggest things that inspire me as well. I'm inspired by so many things but they all boil down to love and beauty.

At the moment I'm very into photography--I think it's so cool.

Love the list. As always, you have great taste!

Outnumbered Three To One said...

Amen, sista! I echo all 10 of yours.. a great list.

Jennifer said...

You.

I can't think of anything else that you didn't put, but you didn't that one.